Momordica charantia, known as bitter melon, bitter gourd, bitter squash, or balsam-pear, is a tropical and subtropical vine of the family Cucurbitaceae, widely grown in Asia, Africa, and the Caribbean for its edible fruit
|% Daily Value*|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.|
Here are some of Ampalaya's Health Benefits
- Help to treat diabetes
- Help to treat hemorrhoid.
- Help to treat eczema, psoriasis, and skin rashes.
- Heal the minor wound quickly
- Help to treat burn injury
- Treat a chronic cough effectively.
- Help to treat diarrhea.
- Help to reduce fever
- Prevent parasite or worm infection.
- Keep the health of oral cavity.
- Good for healthy eyes.
- Help to control the blood pressure.
- Lowering the cholesterol.
- Protect the liver.
- Strengthen the bone.
- Support the system immune.
- Help to prevent anemia.
- Act as an antioxidant.
More Information On Benefits About Ampalaya
Ampalaya Interactions - WebMD
Dosage of Bitter Melon for Diabetes